Friday, January 12, 2018

NONONONONONONO


These are Fugglers:









The reason I know that these ugly things exist is that my younger daughter suggested that I make some using THE REAL BABY TEETH my husband has saved.

Because Fugglers are made using REAL TEETH! Or really good fake ones, depending on the source. According to the interwebs.  

Either way, nononononono!


Saving baby teeth apparently skips a generation in our family. When my husband's grandmother died, the family discovered that she had kept her children's teeth. Ick.

Her daughter, my husband's mother, did not save teeth. My husband did.

Again, ick.

My older daughter, mother of four children, said that she had started out saving teeth, but then lost track of where she was keeping each child's teeth and ended up with a pouch of random teeth so she gave up and tossed them out. So a skipped generation.

I fear that my poor grandchildren are doomed. They will save their children's teeth in little packets in their top dresser drawers. And make Fugglers? I hope not.  


No comments: